Router UCR11 v2 is a wireless UMTS/CDMA router providing an exceptional concept of modularity in a mobile wireless network environment. The router may be equipped with 2 independent RF modules (UMTS, CDMA) with a combination for technology transfer.
In practice this means that you can combine CDMA 450 MHz and 3G (UMTS) technology in one router and switch between them according to your convenience. CDMA 400 MHz is backed up by UMTS and vice versa in this case. UMTS/CDMA Router UCR11 v2 is particularly suited to industrial applications for customers that would benefit from having 2 independent mobile wireless technologies (2 modules inside router) available in one device. Router features high speed data rates 21,1 Mbit/s (UMTS) and 14,7 Mbit/s (CDMA), one Ethernet 10/100 port and dual-SIM failover capability for mission critical applications. This router is particularly suited to the demands of the “Transaction Management” industry such as point-of-sale terminals, remote ATMs and vending terminals as well as a huge variety of intelligent remote monitoring and control applications in the Transport, Energy and Security sectors.
Other benefits and advantages include high modularity – the router offers the option to connect various user devices via Ethernet 10/100, RS232, RS485, RS422, MBUS or I/O. The router is equipped with WiFi module (XC-WiFi), WMBUS module (XC-WMBUS) or SDH (XC-SD) – Optional interfaces.
- Transportation and security – wireless transmissions provided by cameras, connection of various sensors in trains, vehicles, container transportation assistance and river boats
- IT and communication – safe connection of computers and LAN networks
- Self-service terminals – connection of ATMs, payment and gaming terminals, etc. .
- Industry – interconnection of management and operational systems and sensors, SCADA, remote services
- Energy and power industry – connection of wind power plants, solar panels, data transfer provided by gas, oil and water distribution networks and grids
- Meteorology, alarm and warning systems – connection of sensors measuring water flow level in rivers, seismographs, rainfall meters, air pollution monitoring devices, meteorological stations
- More Applications
As a standard, this exceptionally fast UMTS / CDMA wireless router is equipped with one Ethernet 10/100, one USB Host port, one binary Input/output (I/O) port and two SIM cards to save and backup the communication data. The wide range of interface options of the UCR11 v2 router further expands optional Port1 and Port2 – selected by the customer. Optional Port 1 would be fitted by Ethernet port 10/100 or interface ports RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS or I/O – CNT. Port2 may be equipped with interfaces RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / SDH. Another option is the insertion of XC-SW board providing3 x switched Ethernet 10/100 ports. This UMTS/CDMA wireless router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by a password. The UMTS/CDMA router supports the creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. The web interface provides detail statistics about the 3G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. The cellular router supports the following functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS and many other functions. Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature – in the case of connection losses, or a hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions. For some applications the key option to create several different configurations for one 3G wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch between them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.) is essential. Cellular wireless routers may automatically upgrade configuration and firmware from the server. This allows for a mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time.
- Maximum download speed 21.1 Mbit/s, upload 5.7 Mbit/s
- Upon request an optional Port1: Ethernet 10/100, RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / Switch / I/O (CNT)
- Router features high speed data rates 21,1 Mbit/s (UMTS) and 14,7Mbit/s (CDMA)
- Upon request an optional Port2: RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH
- Supports VPN for the secure connection of equipment supporting standards – IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
- The router also supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge etc.
- Extended operational temperature range from -30°C to +60°C
- Robust industrial construction, connection status, monitoring and control, control via SMS and other advanced features based on our previously successful products – the complete list of routers may be found here
- SNMP to perform diagnostics of the selected functions
- SMS control of selected functions
- Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
- Information about the level of GSM signal, detailed event history log, etc.
- Option to switch between SIM cards if the preset data limit is reached, for example during roaming detection, etc.
- Easy firmware update
- Bulk-configuration of UCR11 v2 routers present in the network
- M-RAM memory built inside the router may be used for the storage of the router statistics or to run various applications
- Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connector in the front of the router and option to be attached to a DIN bar
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 42x80x113mm / 290g
- FTP server, option to create user applications
- Firmware version 6.0.1 (9 993 kB, ZIP) * (file is available after logging in)
- Start guide 2015-03-24 (596 kB, PDF)
- Configuration manual 2015-01-05 (4 998 kB, PDF) * (file is available after logging in)
- User's guide 2014-01-08 (3 771 kB, PDF) * (file is available after logging in)
* These files are only available to registered users. Login or register.Additional: