New hardware revision of router LR77 v2
New hardware revision of router LR77 v2 will become available to buy in the second half of September. In February 2015 Gemalto introduced an M2M-grade LTE module for the EMEA region based on the latest long lifecycle LTE chipset from Qualcomm Technologies. Based on notified parameters the decision was made to use the Gemalto module inside the LR77 V2 router. The new hardware revision of this router will be named LR77 v2BG and LR77 v2FG. (G = Gemalto module) Please see below the main benifets of these updates:
- Long life LTE chipset 8+ years – The perfect fit for continuous projects and long-term investments
- LGA form factor – For better shock and vibration immunity
- The updated routers can now better withstand temperature shocks
- Wide temperature range from -40 to +75 °C
Production of LR77 v2F and LR77 V2B is expected to end in 2016 due to chipset availability. For right order codes use new version of our order code generator, please. Do not hesitate to contact our sales department for details and any further of question.
4G LTE router LR77 v2 provides a wireless connection of the various equipment and devices via Ethernet interface 10/100 or serial interfaces to the Internet or intranet. 4G router LR77 v2 is an ideal wireless data transfer device for applications transferring large data loads because of the ultimately fast data transfer speed in LTE network reaching up to 100 Mbit/s (download) and up to 50 Mbit/s for upload. Because of the LTE technology LR77 v2 is a professional wireless solution for data transfer from traffic and security camera systems, individual computers, LAN networks, automatic teller machines (ATM) and other self-service terminals, etc. Other benefits and advantages include high modularity – the router offers anoption to connect the various user devices via Ethernet 10/100, RS232, RS485, RS422, MBUS or I/O. The FULL version of the router is equipped with a GPS, optionally it can be equipped with a WiFi module (XC-WiFi), WMBUS module (XC-WMBUS) or SDH module (XC-SD) – Optional interfaces.
- Transportation and security – wireless transmissions provided by cameras, connection of various sensors in trains, vehicles, container transportation assistance and river boats
- IT and communication – safe connection of computers and LAN networks
- Self-service terminals – connection of ATMs, payment and gaming terminals, etc. .
- Industry – interconnection of management and operational systems and sensors, SCADA, remote services
- Energy and power industry – connection of wind power plants, solar panels, data transfer provided by gas, oil and water distribution networks and grids
- Metrology, alarm and warning systems – connection of sensors measuring water flow level in rivers, seismographs, rainfall meters, air pollution monitoring devices, meteorological stations
- More Applications
As a standard, this extra fast 4G LR77 v2 wireless router is equipped with one Ethernet 10/100, one USB Host port, one binary Input/output (I/O) port and one SIM card To save and backup the communication data a version with 2 x SIM cards is available. The wide range of interface options of the 4G router further expands optional Port1 and Port2 selected by the customer – for Port1 is available Ethernet port 10/100, interface portsRS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / Switch or (I/O – CNT). Port2 may be equipped with interfaces RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH or (I/O – CNT). Another option is the insertion of XC-SW board providing 3 x switched Ethernet 10/100 ports. This 4G wireless router is supplied either in a plastic or metal casing, based on the requirements of the customer. The FULL version of the router is equipped with a GPS.
Configuration is done via web interface protected by a password. The 4G LTE router supports the creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure safe communication. The web interface provides detail statistics about the 4G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. The cellular router supports the following functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, HTTPS, SSH, OSPF, RIP, BGP control by SMS and many other functions. Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature – in the case of connection losses or a hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may insert Linux scripts for various actions. For some applications the key feature is possibility to create several different configurations for one 4G LTE wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch between them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.). Cellular LTE wireless router LR77 v2 supports automatic upgrade of configuration and firmware from the server. This allows for a mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time. For 4G LR77 v2 wireless router is possible to develop user modules that modify LTE router behavior as requested by customer.
- Supplied in the Basic or Full version
- BASIC version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 1 x SIM, 1 x optional port
- FULL version – plastic or metal case, interface 1 x Ethernet 10/100, 1 x USB Host, 1 x binary I/O, 2 x SIM, 2 x optional port, GPS
- Upon request an optional Port1: Ethernet 10/100, RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / Switch / I/O (CNT)
- Upon request an optional Port2: RS232 / RS485 / RS422 / MBUS / WiFi / WMBUS / Switch / SDH
- Upon request version with 3 x switched Ethernet port 10/100 (XC-SW board, switched Ethernet at position Port1 and Port2 – available in Full version)
- Non volatile M-RAM memory built inside the router may be used for the storage of the router statistics or to run various applications
- Maximum download speed 100 Mbit/s, upload 50 Mbit/s
- Supports VPN for the secure connection of equipment supporting standards – IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP
- Extended operational temperature range from -30°C to +60°C
- Robust industrial construction, connection status monitoring and control, control via SMS and other advanced features based on Conel previously successful products – the complete list of routers may be found here
- The router supports VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, HTTPS, QoS, RIP, BGP, OSPF, PPTP, etc.
- SNMP including SNMP traps for the selected functions
- SMS control of selected functions
- Configuration via web interface (also remotely via network, implemented web server)
- Information about the level of GSM signal, detailed event history log, etc.
- Option to switch between SIM cards if the pre-set data limit is reached, for example during roaming detection, etc.
- Easy firmware update
- Bulk-configuration of CDMA CR10 v2 routers in the network
- Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connector at the front side of the router, option to be attached to a DIN bar
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 42x80x113mm / 290g, Plastic version – 50x83x116mm / 210g
- FTP server, option to create user modules in Linux
- Firmware version 6.0.2 (10 064 kB, ZIP) * (file is available after logging in)
- Start guide 2015-03-24 (596 kB, PDF) * (file is available after logging in)
- User's guide 2015-07-15 (6 898 kB, PDF) * (file is available after logging in)
- Configuration Manual 2016-05-03 (7 849 kB, PDF) * (file is available after logging in)
* These files are only available to registered users. Login or register.Additional: